|Abhishekam to Balaji
|Abhishekam to all other Deities
- Devotees who are desirous of performing the Homams and Pujas are requested to register their names at least 2 days in advance, by paying the relevant tariff.
- The list of material required for the Homam/Puja/Abhishekam can be collected from the priests.
- Abhishekams done during special functions will have a different tariff.
- The Abhishekams are not restricted to one family. Any number of Devotees can sponsor the abhishekam on the same day.
- Devotees desirous of lighting lamps on Saturdays made of black thil ( Ellu kizhi) in front of the Navagriha Sannidhanam can get 2 ellu kizhi soaked in oil for P5 from the priests and light the same in front of the Navagriha Sannidhanam for which arrangements will be made.
- Devotees can pay P100 and perform Archnana on the occasions of Shashti, Pradosham and Chaturthi and Saturday Archana for Lord Balaji for a specific month.
- Devotees may also pay P300 and perform Archana for their Ishta Devatha daily for a specific month.
Dharsan Times, Events, How to Donate?, Contact Us